Master
I've been going crazy, luckily I recognized it & addressed it the best way I know how, confrontation. I am not usually confrontational unless... Well I tend to be. See- there's the inner dilemma coming out of me again. Visibly turbulent and tumultuous. My body shakes and I think in all different directions that lead me back to the same place. Lately I've doubted myself due to a mistake that has hindered my confidence momentarily.
For myself it's important to think things through (all the time), I tend to rush, or jump into things. All the meanwhile ppl tell me to slow down, smile, & remember to just breathe. Seriously, random ppl & friends will remind me to do these things when the time comes where I am again going crazy or already there. Crazy town is not a blast; I'd rather be lame, except in brief spurts (as a trip there & back). Since I cannot deny who I am and, I am one crazy white woman! Lovin it. Loving life, abilities, and being TRUE in a real genuine style that's all my own. I own an amazing sense of self-awareness!
So the next time I go to Agers falls, it's on! Black bridge will again symbolize the beginning of summer for me... I like to jump, and bounce around... Whether it is on the bed or couch, even off cliffs and bridges. Normally I'm so giddy and abundant with energy it emits off from me onto others. I will replenish my drought and no longer drain myself. For I have come up with a plan. A crisis plan if you will. Things that I do to relax me, ppl I know, love, & trust to turn too. Taking a self inventory & working on my pitfalls one at a time is now my mission. Mastering my emotions and ridding myself of petty insecurities… This is what I must do!
Then, See- & -Look what I can do.
To master self-control, tame fears or impulses to prove the stuff I'm made of. I boldly go... but a willful heart is part of my secret identity. My fortitude is seen by what I do, to sacrifice or to stand up for what I feel is right, including admitting when I'm wrong. When resolve is tested I draw on the courage of my true character from the more savage or humble virtues of my natural instincts to maintain objective by composure. This enables me to hold my tongue against bravado, repress claws at empty threats, and not turn tail in pride against passion when it's hard or inconvenient, but to persuade through since resistance is futile.
The greatest invention of mine is my attitude consisting of personality and character with a will to grow and the ability to overcome obstacles.
No comments:
Post a Comment