Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anything is possible

Opportunity. Lay it on the line, take a chance, and look for signs of positive encouragement. I am open to new worlds and am actively patient in expanding my connection, increasing my standing, " but "if I can't get to the party, I will bring the party to me." I have a sense of responsibility, a readiness to believe and receive, transforming through creative resourcefulness.

I have a vested interest and am committed to sharing my vision, ideals, or game plan in order to make a connection. I am willing to step up because it takes two and I can't win if I don't play.

Anything is possible.

I am empowered by the passion of my own potential and transform through self-discipline.

I use to think I had it all figured out, then I grew up, became wiser of sorts. I made plans - Grand Plans - for myself and incorporated things as I saw fit. Not so sure of everything now. Trying to learn even better myself & those around me. I became proud and realized every now & then it's good to diminish your pride. Be humble. That way you cannot hide. Hide from yourself, fears, and what's really going on - Realize and recognize many apects of truth. I strive to help others and be a good person becoming better. I want to do good and stay true! Practicing kindness and patience is natural to me for the most part, now being totally honest in every aspect of the sense seems most important. So I will, I aspire to do more. I deticate my time, energy, devotion, and passion into someone and something. Carry on with lifes endevors and expand my mind as well as my being broadning the inner self with discoveries and realizations. There is much to learn to have a closed mind. Be open be honest. Be who you really truly are inside- let that {inner everything} be known, being shown! Let the light shine on and the heavens pour on to you & me... Wisely Live!

No comments: