Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Anima

My anima is my true inner self. My inner self speaks volumes of determination, capabilities of learning and acquiring knowledge – like a thirst or hunger. I am passionate about loyalty. Often I say that I pride myself for being genuinely unique, meaning that my perseverance will continually be changing, mending, and molding me into another creature – strides toward a whole new being everyday of existence.

My soul guides my heart which directs me into my passions, my mind all the meanwhile absorbing, reflecting, and persisting.


Although I consider myself so different and strive for independence I recognize and appreciate with every bit of my being the codependent nature that keeps people all over this planet together -- coexisting.

I can be silly & serious, or great & terrible. There is only one life to live it can be short and endless - one thing is for certain, none of us come out alive. So for today, I create! It is my business to create. Then you know a little more about you, more than anybody else dose…

No comments: